- Classroom sessions, presentations, conferences and team exercises, where main concepts of each course are set out and discussed.
- Case studies and project development where specific problems related to topics seen in each class are analyzed and solved.
- Participants working on their practices using university´s computer resources.
- Guided workshops intended to develop special practices and exercises in a supervised way by assuring a greater interaction between program´s professors and participants.
- Advisory on behalf of professors from the Specialization, so that participants are able to identify an important and concrete problem in their company, which may be solved by the student through his Final Project. This is a very important point because besides the education involved within the development of this type of projects, participants and the School contribute to the company where the future specialist belongs to.
For more information please refer to http://esio.uniandes.edu.co/
Third Semester (Intersemestral)
The specialization offers alumni the necessary education and tools to make them agents of change within the organizations; at a change level in the vision of the systems area, changes in processes and methodologies before problem solutions, changes in structural organization and creation of new opportunities in the use of information technologies.